So the fifth part for the robot is ready. It is a mirror from the fourth part ( opposit side). I took again 33h to complete. In the post about Part 4 I had some troubles with warping making the part oblique making the support beam not fit perfectly, that later caused 3 small cracks when I applied force to get the beam in place. Anyways I fixed the cracks with a soldering iron and some extra plastic. It was ones again strong!
So the only way to know if I can use part 4 is to mount it together with part 5. This way I can know how flexible the parts is when mounted together. Part 4 and 5 will also have a lid over them that will reduce flexibility. So I think I will continue printing so I can have a test of all the parts fitted together.
Anyways part 5 looks good.
Here is the assembly: